PWB45 WHEEL BALANCER
The PWB45 top-of-the-line wheel balancer, in a matter of seconds and without any manual intervention on behalf of the operator the machine automatically detects all wheel dimensions, unbalance, internal and external wheel and rim eccentricity, tread-depth and conicity.
- The new Pinnacle wheel balancer PWB45 presents a completely new aesthetic. The Pinnacle range of balancing machines has been developed to offer the operator the best possible working conditions. Every tool in a handy position, total access to internal part of rim, all accessories within reach and touch screen are only but a few of the advantages developed for our end users.
3D Laser Scan
- Touchless wheel distance and diameter measuring system which, combined with the external radial laser for width measurement, detects with 3D precision the dimensions of any profile, even the most complex; no intervention of the operator.
- Advanced technology that speeds up the dimensions reading process without penalizing reliability and precision.
- Brighter laser pointer that grants an extreme accuracy during correction thanks to a clear indication of the application point for stick-on weights.
- Greatest robustness for long-lasting usage. No moving parts are exposed, risks of damages are reduced
- Easy maintenance
- Two laser beams indicate the exact 12 o’clock position to place clip-on weights. With these accurate reference points, any possibility of erratically placing counterweights is eliminated.
Wheel structure analysis
- Very often wheel vibrations are not caused by unbalances, but by a structural (geometrical) deformity of the wheel itself. The PWB45 in a few seconds of a single spin displays unbalance and eccentricity of tire and rim. The operator will be alerted on the screen when the total eccentricity value exceeds the maximum tolerance admissible. Should the run-out value be out of tolerance, simply pressing a push-button the operator can visualize the best tire/rim mutual positioning to drive the total eccentricity value within tolerance. If the operator requires, during the same measuring cycle, the PWB45 can display also the values of conicity and tread-depth, detected through laser scan. The machine can also measure the eccentricity of the rim alone. A double scan on the two separate bead seating positions acknowledges the exact structure of the rim.
- Power Supply: 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Average Cycle Time: 5 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 40″ (1,016 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Operating Pressure: 7-10 bar (105-145 psi)
- Gross Ship. Weight: 650 lbs (295 Kg)