TLS 14,000 LB. SERVICE SCISSOR LIFT
- Built to higher quality standard – 100% North American made – premium US Leeson 3HP / 2.2kw motor and HPI pump.
- Superior structural strength provides longer life and more precise alignments – Non-flex double wall runways with built in “Z” rail and heavy duty 3” x 6.5” x 3/8” / 76mm x 165mm x 9.5mm wall tubular legs
- Greater flexibility with more models to choose from – Available in surface or flush mounted, alignment or service deck and a choice of floor mounted “console” control or space-saving wall/floor mounted power unit with pendant control.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities and service life – Stainless steel radius plates and rear steer plates, built in tire inflation hoses, removable work steps, LED runway lighting and premium heavy-duty extended life 5-year warranty HD jacking beams.
- Lower maintenance costs -steel components are Wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied. Zirk style grease fittings at all hinge points. Runway under rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt collecting.
- Precision leveling feature provides more accurate alignments – PCB Control with linear transducers control level to within 5/32” / 4mm. The full adjustable floor mounted rack and pinion style “gear blocks” allow for precise leveling.
- Low pressure hydraulics provides longer life – 2” x 6” / 51mm x 152mm “Break Out” cylinders allow the 25” x 4-1/2” / 635mm x 114mm ID cylinders to operate at <2500 psi under full load.
- Designed for greater technician productivity – there are no obstructions between the runways or base frame. The lift rises 74” / 1880mm in 58 seconds with 20 locking positions. Built-in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
- Capacity 14,000 lbs / 6.4T
- Overall Length 260-3/4″ / 6623mm
- Deck Length 203″ / 5156mm
- Overall Width 91-1/2″ / 2324mm
- Width Between Runways 41″ / 1041mm
- Deck Width 23″ / 584 mm
- Lowered Height 10-3/4″ / 273mm
- Raised Height 74″ / 1880 mm
- Minimum 4-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase 88-1/2″ / 2248mm
- Maximum 4-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase 164-1/2″ / 4178mm
- Minimum 2-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase 185″ / 4699mm
- Maximum Service Wheelbase 198” / 5029mm
- Lift Time 58 seconds
- Power Requirements 230 Volts AC – 60 Hz – 1 PH – 25amp
- Shipping Weight 6,230 lbs. / 2.8T
- Part Number TLSS14FDORx1